Our Australia-wide professional support team provides Australia wide support and development.
Talk to us about your needs. Contact us.
Catholic Education SA Recommended Resources
Classroom Observation Resources
University of Virginia Centre for Advanced Study Learning of Teaching and Learning Practitioner Resources
A Practitioners Guide to Conducting Classroom Observations
Classroom Observation Policies
National Union Teachers (UK) Classroom Observation Guidance
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Ensuring Accurate Feedback from Observations
- The Reliability of Classroom Observations by School Personnel
Choice Theory for Teachers and Students
- Choice Theory for teachers and the classroom
- Beyond Breathing Space – offers in-school support to explore and implement Choice Theory
St Lukes – Innovative Resources
- Strength Based Resources for the classroom
Building ‘well-being’ within students, teachers and schools
- Aussie Educator – Teacher Health
- SA Department Education and Child Development
- South Australian Thinker in Residence, Martin Seligman
- Assoc Professor Lea Waters Melbourne Uni, Coordinator – Master of School Leadership course
- Dr Matthew White Director Well Being and Positive Education St Peters College
- Positive Education Professional Development Courses – University of Melbourne
- The Authentic Happiness page of the University of Pennsylvania provides questionnaires to help identify your current strengths and characteristic behaviours.
- Penn Positive Psychology Centre and the work of Martin Seligman provides additional positive psychology resources.